Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Labor Day today

It means day off. Stores closed. I have been sober for the past two days in order to be productive. Productive has, in reality, meant laying on the rooftop and getting tanned. Über relaxing.


Yesterday it also meant shopping. Saw a shirt I liked at Topman that cost $70. Quite expensive, you could get a Ralph Lauren for that and Topman is suppose to be cheap in my world, I pondered and went to Uniqlo. There I found a shirt I liked that cost $19 but couldn't decide which color to get. So I bought all three. Ian couldn't even tell them apart. Especially the blue ones. I can, somewhat, give him that. But hence the wide price difference it felt like I earned money.

I fell asleep ar 1 last night. Woke up at 10.30. All in all a very good day.
Today I've only managed to sleep on the roofdeck. Mebbe a bike ride with Jon. Let's call him.

No comments: